COVID-19 UPDATE — Please note: Due to the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, we require students to be fully masked while in the Dojo. In addition, all teachers and staff onsite are fully vaccinated. If you would like information about joining the Dojo for virtual or onsite classes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids classes are open to all experience levels. Beginners and new students are always welcome, and your first week of classes is free! Please let us know you are coming by scheduling an orientation and trial class using this quick form.
The Quantum Kids Program offers online martial arts classes (for ages 6 to 9) 3 days a week on Zoom, class links here.
In-person Class Schedule:
- Mondays, 4:30–5:30pm, in-person only
- Tuesdays, 4:00–5:00pm, in-person only
- Wednesdays, 5:30–6:30pm, in-person only
- Thursdays, 4:00–5:00pm, in-person + zoom, hybrid
- Fridays, 5:30–6:30pm, all ranks, Green & Blue in one room, White & Yellow in the other. Combined age class Kids & Teens. In-person only.
- Saturdays, 10:00–11:00am, in-person only
Please note that enrolled students are required to attend at least two classes per week (excluding vacations).
For our latest up-to-date schedule, please consult and subscribe to our Google Calendar: