COVID-19 UPDATE — Please note: Due to the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, in the Kids program, vaccination is recommended, masks are optional for vaccinated students, and masks are required for unvaccinated students. 85% of students have up-to-date vaccination. All teachers and staff onsite are fully vaccinated, and we ask all parents/spectators to provide proof of vaccination and remain masked in the lobby. If you would like information about joining the Dojo for onsite classes, please contact email@example.com.
Kids classes are open to all experience levels. Beginners and new students are always welcome, and your first week of classes is free! Please let us know you are coming by scheduling an orientation and trial class using this quick form.
- Mondays, 4:30–5:30pm, in-person only
- Tuesdays, 4:00–5:00pm, in-person only
- Wednesdays, 5:15–6:15pm, in-person only
- Thursdays, 4:00–5:00pm, in-person only
- Fridays, 5:30–6:30pm, all ranks, combined age class Kids & Teens. In-person only.
- Saturdays, 10:00–11:00am, in-person only
Please note that enrolled students are required to attend at least two classes per week (excluding vacations).
For our latest up-to-date schedule, please consult and subscribe to our Google Calendar: